Week 8 Remote Learning
This is the last week of remote learning, Y6!
Miss Eddershaw, Miss Dodds and I are really looking forward to having you all back in class next week. In this final week of remote learning, remember that you can email any time that you need help. This is the best way to contact and you can always request a phone call via email if you think that it would be easier to speak to me about your learning. Miss Eddershaw and I will continue to make phone calls and answer emails in the same way as last half term so please keep in touch throughout the week and remember to send in your work. Keep up your motivation, resilience and hard work; it's only one more week of home learning. You can do this. Have a good week everyone and see you next week : - ).
Don't forget to complete these learning activities this week -
- Please make sure that, by Friday of this week, you are up to date with all SPaG.com learning activities that have been set.
- Use Active Learn: I would like you to read every day and record it in your Learning Log please. I have put some new books on your Bug Club; take a look at these and I will add some more if you need them. Remember, your reading will still count to this half term’s reading challenge!
- Log on to Bedrock twice a week and complete at least two lessons.
- Log on to Times Table Rockstars Mon-Fri for 10-15 minutes.
- Practise your spellings daily (located in Monday's folder).
- Daily exercise - try to get out in the fresh air as much as possible. Have a break from work in the garden or on a walk with your family. There are plenty of fitness activities available on You Tube, just make sure you keep moving and stay as active as possible.