I've set a 2do on PurpleMash.
As you are now in your final week of homeschooling before returning to school in September (hurray!), I would love you to create a family database to gather information about how your family have survived lockdown.
Ideas for your database are below but feel free to add your own ideas too.
- Favourite part of lockdown
- Least enjoyable part of lockdown
- What you hope won't change when we return to a new normal
- Favourite lockdown activity
- New skills developed
- Number of days of school/work missed
- Number of times you've had to talk to a teacher on the phone