Watch the clip and complete a writing activity of your choice based on it.
- Create comic strips and picture boards from the story,
- write more missions for Walter which are spoilt by the pigeon,
- Write a news report on events, interviewing key witnesses etc.
- Write a persuasive argument giving an argument for why it was not the pigeon's fault.
- Should we feed the pigeons in the street? Discuss.
SPAG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar)
Page 1 - example
Page 2 - have a go at your own using the sentence provided (No printer? Just write the sentence on paper instead)
Page 3 - make up your own sentence to improve
Choose a 'Celebrity Supply Teacher' from the link below. These are a range of subjects so, after you have watched a video, I'd like you to create a poster or quiz to share what you have learnt! You may want to use 2quiz on PurpleMash for this.
Join the Earth Squad and use your Science skills to complete the missions in this new KS2 Science game. Don't forget to catch the vines and collect stars on the way!