Today, please start by joining-in with the handwriting activity below:
Listen to Mrs R read today’s story.
Then talk to your grown up about the following tricky words which were in the book; do you know what they all mean?
Can you find them and talk about them please with your grown up to help you understand the story a bit more.
Next, please answer these questions with your grown up; write the answers in your book.
1. What is Mrs Wobble’s job?
2. What is Mrs Wobble’s problem?
3. Finish the sentence: The jelly landed on the manager’s _____.
4. What did they children do when they saw Mrs Wobble cry?
5. What was Mr Wobble’s great idea?
6. How did the Wobble family make people aware of their new café?7. Why did the customers like the new café?
Have a look at the powerpoint with your grown up and talk about the questions on the slides.
Then have a go at today’s activity. Print if you can but if not- record in your exercise book.