- Make a model/collage of a sunflower.
- Can you label your sunflower? Write your labels, cut them out and stick them on your model/collage.
- Write a sentence about your lighthouse, telling me why a lighthouse is important.
- Find and write some facts about your sea creature.
- Can you draw 3 shapes cut them out and draw round them to create your pattern. tell your grown up which shape comes next. Can you colour your patterns so they repeat?
- Order your toys , repeating the pattern.
- Adding and taking away, keep going.
Keep going with the phonics learning:
Go outside as much as possible. Keep going with throwing and catching and bouncing and catching.