- Van Gogh's sunflowers. We are colour mixing and painting in the style of the artist, have a go!
- We are making collages of sea creatures, then using string, lolly sticks, pipe cleaners and split pins/paper clips make them move.
- Make some binoculars to help you look out to sea, from the shore or your lighthouse.
- Paint/colour a picture of what you saw on your deep sea dive.
- Imagine you have dived down deep in the ocean. Write a sentence about what you can see under the sea. You could draw pictures to illustrate your writing.
- Label the your under the sea scene. Include creatures, seaweed,coral,shells etc.
- Write a sentence about what you can see through your binoculars out at sea.
We are continuing with + and - as some children are confusing the signs.
PRINT OUT THE MATHS SENTENCE CARDS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. Or... if you don't have a printer, make some flash cards with calculations:
Turn them face down, pick one at a time using objects to physically work out the answer.
+ - using dominoes or dice.
Obstacle course: design a range of activities to focus on jumping, hopping, skipping, jogging and running.