- Write a postcard to your friend, telling them what you have been doing on your holiday to the seaside.
- Draw/colour a picture on the other side of your favourite holiday activity,e.g eating icecream, a donkey ride etc.
- Write a list of items you need to pack in your suitcase for your holiday to the coast
- Can you make a boat out of recycling resources? Test it to see if it will float. You could make a sail or oars. Can you fit your lego figures or playmobil in it.
- Draw/colour or paint a picture of a harbour. You could include the walls, a lighthouse, different boats and don't forget the seagulls.
- Draw pictures of activities in your daily routine in time order. Morning/afternoon/evening.
- Write a sentence about 1 thing you do in a morning/afternoon/evening or night. Make sure your sentences include these key words.
- Chose your morning or evening routine. Draw the items you use eg toothbrush, clothing, shower, food etc. Cut them out and order your pictures, starting with your first job.
*See printable below if you wish to use
- Focus on your writing size. Remember not too big!
- Keep going with letter and number formation. Follow the rules of when to keep your pencil on and when to take it off.
- Estimate to give a sensible guess. Ask your grown up to put some items in a jar, like sweets or beads etc. Make sure you can see in the jar. Guess the amount. (keep the items 20 or less)