Find your child's Purple Mash log-in (this is in their leaning pack/learning log).
Activities Y1 can do on Purple Mash:
- Complete a 'Paint' project - there are some lovely Spring pictures to colour
- Go to 'Tools' 'Mashcam' and add their photo to a character - can they type a sentence?
- Go to '2Count' in maths, create a chart for favourite foods, colours, cars etc.
- Go to 'Talking Stories' there are some excellent, interactive stories to enjoy
- Go to '2Go' in the coding section - there are some brilliant position games to work through for Y1
- Go to '2Create a Story' - can Y1 create an online story?
Try and save your learning using the blue-disk icon, then we can see what fantastic activities you have been exploring
This is a fun way to learn coding. Look at the cake Laura and Cindy (Miss V) made!