We use the Purple Mash learning platform for computing at school. Find you child's login in their learning log or pack and try out the following:
- Go onto 'Tools' and 'MashCam' and let children choose a character to become, then type some speech.
- Create am online story in '2 Create a Story'
- Go to '2Graph' and create a create graphs for things at home - you could survey your family and ask their favourite fruits, cars, colours etc.
- Go to 2calculate and have fun exploring the spreadsheets (Y3 - lower KS2 activities)
- Improve your typing skills by completing the activities on 2type
- Go to the 'Logo' area and explore position and navigation
Remember to save your learning using the blue-disk so that we can see your fab learning from home!